Dec 3, 2016
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
We're talking, of course, about stouts, porters, and all those
great roasty holiday beers that come out this time of the year.
To help us enjoy them, we invited the trio from Dry County
Brewing company into the studio.
Truck and Tap’s Beers of the
Dry County served up some of
their dark beers, including their Bad Hombre.
Other wintry-type beers we
- Burnt Hickory Courageous
Conductor - Red Velvet Cake Porter
- Creature Comforts Koko Buni -
Milk porter with Coffee and coconut
- Terrapin Moo Hoo (Chocolate
milk stout) and its several variants.
- Wild Heaven Ode to Mercy
Special Winter Ale (Coffee brown with bourbon barrel
- Good People El Gordo (13.9%
Russian Imperial Stout)
- Back Forty Peanut Butter
- Red Brick Vanilla Gorilla
- Red Brick Hype Whale (Bourbon
Imperial Stout - Releases around February)
- Southbound Moonlight Drive -
Imperial Coffee Stout
- Scofflaw Barrel Aged Absentia -
Imperial Stout in Buffalo Trace Barrels (Release 01/14)
- Three Taverns Helm’s Deep
(Bourbon Barrel Aged Russian Imeperial Stout) & Third Age
(Sherry Barrel Old Ale)
- Monday Night Bourbon Barrel
Drafty Kilt - Bourbon Barrel Aged Scotch Ale
- Orpheus The Ferryman - BBA
Imperial Stout with coffee, chiles, vanilla beans
- Jekyll Redneck Christmas Stout
- Imperial Stout with coffee, chocolate, and peppermint
Headlines (sponsored by Your Pie
Coming up next week? We'll head
up north.... North Georgia that is, to talk to Fannin Brewing. Have
a great week, and cheers!